A note from Rebecca: “I’ve been making this recipe for so long and my entire family loves it! I thought I would try it with salmon instead of our typical tuna and it was just as delicious! I went over to the site to enter your contest and say you had a Thai red curry recipe (!?) Well I think this is even better, gluten, grain, egg, dairy, and soy free! It a fantastic easy dish to whip up when you don’t have a lot of time, but still want a delicious healthy meal!”
- 1 c. snow peas
- 8 baby corn cobs
- 3 tbsp. chopped scallions (plus more for topping)
- 1 c. sliced bell peppers (I used a mix of colors)
- 1 c. chopped broccoli
- ¼ c. chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp. chopped Thai basil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tbsp. authentic red curry paste
- ¼ cup lite culinary coconut milk
- zest of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- ½ c. easy salmon (approximately ¼ of package)
- 2 c. of riced cauliflower
- ¼ c. lite culinary coconut milk
In large sauté pan, combine all chopped and prepped veggies with spices, curry paste, and ¼ c. coconut milk. Stir over medium heat for about 10 minutes until the veggies begin to soften.
In another pan, heat the riced cauliflower and ¼ c. coconut milk for 5 minutes, until just warm and the milk is absorbed. Add salmon (mashed) to the vegetable pan directly, or add when plating rice and vegetables.
To serve, plate the cauliflower rice, then salmon and curried veggies. Top with additional chopped scallion and you’re ready to dig in!