Marbled Wild King Salmon Portions | Alaska Gold Seafood
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
These wild marbled king salmon portions are known for their high healthy fat content, large flake, and delicious flavor. Our marbled king salmon will be between the stark white color of our ivory king salmon and the pink color of our classic red king salmon with a silky, more mild flavor.
Item added to your cart
Of all Pacific salmon, king salmon vary the most in meat color. The color of their meat depends on both their diet and genetics.
Our Alaska Gold wild marbled king salmon portions will range in color between white and salmon-y and will also have shades in between. These wild marbled king salmon are rare and a special treat. Like our ivory king salmon, they will be a bit more mild and buttery than our "regular" king salmon.
Our Alaska Gold Wild King Salmon are prized for their richness, big flake, very high omega-3 content, and delicious buttery taste.
These wild marbled king salmon portions range between 7 and 9 ounces. Each portion is individually vacuum-sealed with the pin bones removed.
What’s special about our Alaska Gold King Salmon Portions…
- King Salmon is loaded with healthy Omega-3 oils, vitamin D, selenium
- Line-caught with attention to detail and quality
- From the pristine waters of Southeast Alaska
- Convenient portions make it easy to provide an elegant, nutritious meal for you and your family
Our customers instantly recognize the quality and convenience of our wild king salmon portions.
We get calls about what exactly our Alaska Gold Marbled King Salmon is and here’s a brief explanation:
- Of all wild Pacific Salmon species, flesh color on king salmon varies the most. Its colors vary between the salmon-y orange we think of when we typically of salmon and a stark white, as white as halibut, which we sell as ivory king salmon. Our Marbled King is somewhere in between. It is the same species (Oncorhynchus tshawytscha), but its genetics are slightly different, creating the inability
- If you’ve had our red king salmon, the marbled king salmon will be of the same great quality and rich taste. Some people find the marbled king salmon milder and more buttery.
- And the marbled king salmon will have the same high healthy fat and omega-3 content.
Photo by TheresaMedia
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat15g23%
- Saturated Fat4g20%
- Trans Fat0g-
- Monounsaturated Fat7g-
- Total Carbohydrate0g0%
- Dietary Fiber0g0%
- Total Sugars0g-
- Vitamin A-10%
- Vitamin C-6%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.