- 3-4 Alaska Gold coho salmon portions
- heavy-duty aluminum foil (18-inches wide)
- High-heat cooking spray
- oil (olive, canola, or grapeseed)
- 1/2 cup feta cheese and
- 1/2 cup chopped Roma tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped olives
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
Heat grill to medium-high (400°F). Spray-coat dull side of aluminum foil (18-inch wide sheet, cut 4” longer than salmon portions). Rinse any ice glaze from salmon portions under cold water; pat dry with paper towel. Brush both sides of salmon with oil and place on foil (skin side down). Bring long sides of foil together and fold over several times to seal; roll up short ends to form a packet. Place packet, seam side down, onto grill grate and cook 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove packet from grill, open, and add Greek seasoning . Crimp loosely to close and return to grill (seam side up). Cook an additional 8 to 10 minutes, just until fish is opaque throughout.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Alaska Seafood.